Our expert security and safe solutions have been utilised by most major financial and commercial organisations in the UK since long before websites and selling online were invented. Today, our team is a knowledgeable blend of old school safe engineers, fresh thinking designers, and project managers; a winning combination that ensures you receive the best quality service and security product for your budget and requirements.
- We provide solutions for homes, businesses, schools, hospitals, residential/day care homes, small offices, doctors' surgeries, warehouses, banks, casinos, hotels, restaurants, and many more commercial organisations.
- We NEVER outsource safe installations - why do that when we employ our own DBS checked safe engineers based throughout the UK?
- We offer full customer support before, during and after your purchase.
Not just an online safe shop.
Many websites selling safes are only office based 'middle men' who simply drop-ship products and outsource installation. We aren't just an online safe shop. We have been selling and installing safes and vaults for over 70 years so our staff have a huge amount of hard earned knowledge and experience. You can view a much wider range of stock at our nationwide safe showrooms and warehouses and we are always adding more products to our website.
Top Ten Reasons
There are millions of reasons we could give you on why you should choose to buy from us over other websites, but we don’t want to waste your time when you could be looking through the hundreds of great products we have on offer. Here are our Top 10 reasons to shop with Total Safes:
- Delivery: If your item does not require installing we offer delivery to UK mainland addresses. This means you can receive your product as quickly as you need it. In many cases we offer next day delivery (if ordered by lunchtime).
- In-house Safe Engineers: We have our own team of safe engineers that deliver and install our products. We never outsource any installations this is always done by our fully trained safe engineers.
- Price Match: We aim to be competitive on price with our online retail offers; without compromising the high quality of our products. If for some reason you find a genuine like-for-like product cheaper elsewhere online, tell us about it and we will not only match it, we will beat it.
- Warranty: We provide our own guarantee for all products on our website for 12 months (this is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty). If you have any problems with a purchase get in touch. We can also offer extended guarantees on all British Made Safes!
- Flexible Payment Options: We can take payment at the time of your order via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal. Alternatively, we can send a Proforma invoice, which can be settled by Cheque/Postal Order or Bank Transfer if that’s easier. We offer most public-sector organisations payment terms of 30 days.
- Safe Specialists: As we have been in the security & safe Industry for 70+ years, we don’t just sell, deliver and install safes. We also remove and relocate safes, supply, deliver and install strong rooms and offer a 24/7 locksmith response service, all on a nationwide basis. If you require any of these other services, please contact us.
- Aftercare: Because our staff are experienced, knowledgeable and employed directly by us, we can deploy a locksmith if you are having problems with your new purchase or offer you phone advice on changing codes or batteries on your new purchase.
- Easy to use Website: We are constantly testing and improving our website based on customer feedback; so it's clear and straight-forward to use. You can find products using the menus at the top or at the left column and then filter down using the 'shop by' options, or you can use our Safe Finder Tool.
- Real People: At the end of the phone or email, you will find experienced, friendly staff ready to give you guidance on finding the right product for you. If you prefer, we will happily take your order over the phone. We are still here after you have received your order in case of any questions or issues; which we aim to resolve as quickly as possible. Meet the Team.
- Family Business: Associated Security Group has been family run since 1945 and even to this day Total Safes is run by Family. We all have a deep passion for the security industry and hope to show our knowledge and commitment to all our customers.
For expert safe advice and guidance contact us online or call our friendly staff on 0161 819 6888.